What’s in Planning a trip to Uruguay with Guru’Guay
- A focused 60-minute travel planning consultation via Zoom with Karen designed to answer your questions & help you create your perfect Uruguay itinerary
- A planning questionnaire you fill in beforehand to help you define and organise all your questions and thoughts
- A one-page summary of your Uruguay itinerary outline we created
Step 1 Your questions answered
You’ll quickly get the advice you need without spending hours researching online or deciphering which travel advice to take. You’ll finally feel confident (and excited) about your trip.
Step 2 Your itinerary planned
Immersive. Intimate. Slow. Really experiencing Uruguay. Those are the kind of trips we like to plan here at Guru’Guay. When we’re done you’ll have an itinerary outline you’ll love.
Step 3 Saving loads of time and avoid frustration
Doing it alone is overwhelming and making a mistake could cost you more in the long run. We’ll fast track your planning and save you hours and hours of time and money.
Bonus Recording of our coaching session
Is Planning a trip to Uruguay with Guru’Guay right for you?
- You’re building your own itinerary and you’re worried about putting it all together (especially where to go and how many nights to stay in each place).
- You want someone to bounce your ideas off of and give you feedback to help maximise your time in Uruguay.
- You are looking for a few hidden gems and tips to make your trip extra special.
- You have a unique travel situation (multi-generational trip, young children, food allergies) or something that you are finding to be particularly challenging to navigate on your own.
Who is this not for
- You want to see “all of Uruguay” in less than a week.
- You’re not willing to hear feedback about your current plans.
- You want us to make reservations for you. We are not a travel agent. You can pass our itinerary on to your travel agent to make your bookings—or do them yourself.
An investment? Yes.
A trip of a lifetime? So worth it.
Can’t I just hire a travel agent?
You can totally hire a travel company or agent. But it’s likely your travel agent has never stepped foot in Uruguay. Knowing how far is too far to drive and what you shouldn’t skip can only be answered by someone who has first-hand experience doing exactly what you want to do. Plus you’ll be talking to the person who literally Wrote. The. Books. The Guru’Guay Guides to Uruguay and Montevideo have 100s of five-star reviews.
What happens when I book?
- Click ‘add to cart’ above.
- Make payment. Your payment will be processed securely through PayPal with your PayPal account or any credit card.
- As soon as your payment is processed, you will receive a questionnaire to fill in about those travelling, your travel preferences and how you want to feel at the end of your vacation. You’ll also be asked your preferred meeting times.
- You’ll get confirmation of our consultation time and the conference call link.
- What are you waiting for? Karen can’t wait to show you the unique nation that is Uruguay.
When will you meet and for how long?
You tell us when you want to meet and we try to program your session at your earliest convenience. Plan for 60 minutes of Uruguay travel planning goodness.
How do I pay?
Your payment will be processed securely through PayPal with your PayPal account or any Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit card.
Can I purchase this travel planning as a gift?
¡Qué divino! Yes, you can. Your loved one will be so surprised—and impressed. Pay for the session and we’ll contact you for the details of the lucky person.
I have a question not answered here. What do I do?
Feel free to email email@example.com for additional questions.
How do I book?
Click here to process your payment.