Academia UruguayLearn Spanish in Uruguay
Academia Uruguay is a small language school which can offer you Spanish classes online. If you are planning to study for more than a month, you may also qualify to come study while the borders are still closed.
Right on the colonial square, Academia Uruguay is located in a colonial-style building with high ceilings and wrought iron and marble staircases.
The staff are warm and supportive and, whether online or face-to-face, are ready to help you with anything from grammar down to finding great accommodation to suit your style and budget.
Learn Spanish from Uruguay online
If you’re planning to move to Uruguay, it’s essential that you study Spanish that has a local Uruguay accent. It will make thing so much easier once you are here.
You’ll also be able to converse with your Uruguayan teachers and learn all about life in Uruguay, the history and how life works.
Classes are available all year round online and face to face.
- Spanish classes online Private lessons for just 29 USD.
- Face-to-face group or private classes Contact the school to find out the current situation. Classes are ongoing. [Uruguay has had a ‘good’ pandemic. See latest updates about the situation]
- Courses Twenty hours per week for one week minimum with morning or afternoon study (4 hours from 9.30am or 2pm)
- Extra-curricular activities are subject to COVID regulations
- Assistance with finding accommodation.
What you should know
Study while the borders are closed If you are planning to study for at least 4 weeks, the school has been able to get study permits to allow travel to Uruguay for academic reasons.