Alma Historica –which means “historic soul”– is a luxury fifteen-room boutique hotel set on Plaza Zabala, Montevideo’s most romantic park. The 1920s art-deco townhouse was lovingly renovated by its Italian owners, opening in 2014.
Each room is uniquely decorated, inspired by Uruguayan artists and creators from Uruguay’s past – including an aviator, an actress, and a tango singer.
- Rooms categories – classic, superior and suites with private terrace
- Views of the plaza, the River Plate, the port and the Old City
- Roof terrace with jacuzzi, massage room, deckchairs
- Lounge for relaxing and for private meetings
- iPads, computer, printing and local cell phones for guests’ use
- Concierge service to assist you throughout your stay
- Coffee shop and lounge bar service
Classic room from 136 USD. Suites from 240 USD per night
10% off with promo code GURU1
Reserve now or ask for a quote
Book now on the Alma Historica website using the promo code GURU1 or contact Alma Historica through our website with your question
- Address: Directions